Summer 2012 Hell's Kitchen - Story 3
CHILLED TOMATO NOODLE WITH SOY SOBORO
How to make SOY SOBORO:
Veggie stock 7 tbsp
Soy sauce 4 tbsp
Sake 3 tbsp
Mirin 1 tbsp
Ginger, thinly sliced as you wish.
Dry Okara in low-heat on a pan. Once dried with a bit of moisture remaining, add rest of the ingredients. Once again dry in low-heat to the texture you would like.
How to make SAUCE for CHILLED TOMATO NOODLE WITH SOY SOBORO:
3 cups water
3*3 inch Dried kelp
Kiriboshi daikon, a little bit
Soy sauce 7 tbsp
1. Mix all the ingredients except for tomato and soy sauce. Let it rest in the fridge over night.
2. Peel off skin of tomato. Chop it up into small pieces. Then, using a cloth extract natural tomato juice.
3. Add tomato juice and soy sauce to (1) and simmer for a few minutes.
Finally, how to make CHILLED TOMATO NOODLE WITH SOY SOBORO(Serves 2):
Eggplant 1 slice, diced
Zucchini 2 slices, diced
1 Tomato, diced
1 Red radish, sliced
Buckwheat soba noodle 90g
Extra virgin olive oil
Goma shio (roasted sesame seeds & salt) as you wish
1. In boiling water, cook buckwheat soba noodle til it is tender. Splash cold water over the noodle and rinse well after the boiling process is complete.
2. In a small pot, lightly fry zucchini and eggplant.
3. Serve 1 and 2 on a plate. Add sliced red radish, diced tomato, soy soboro, gomashio. Finally, pour the sauce over the dish.
Thank you for reading my blog!
One day, One recipe!!
Have a nice day!!!