Trust me and try this recipe (^^)
1. 4 stalks of asparagus, vertically sliced (stem and hard skins removed)
2. 1/2 white onion, sliced like an onion ring
3. 5 pieces of mushroom, cut each piece into 4 pieces
4. 1 can of anchovy in oil with caper and salt
5. 1 cup of Panko and 2 tbsp of chopped rosemary, mixed.
6. Black / white pepper
7. 2 tbsp sake or white wine
1. On a aluminum foil, place sliced onion at the bottom, asparagus, then mushroom.
2. Pour rosemary and panko mix on top of it.
3. Place anchovy on top then pour the anchovy oil evenly over the veggies.
4. Seal the aluminum foil, and place it in pre-heated oven 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Add sake or wine and seal it again. Again, put it in the oven 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
Have a nice day!