The subject matter contacted our customer service department with his requests:
- Everything should be cut in a bite-size as he is dentally challenged. Do not include hard-to-bite items, such as pumpkin seeds.
- MSG flavor desired. (Strong flavor, he meant.)
Although the project cannot accommodate the request which is against the principles, the project tailors the therapy accordingly to each case. N.P. cutting veggies in bite-sizes. Instead of MSG, why not “onion”?
“Fried onion” and “onion oil.”
½ onion with skin, sun-dried for several hours.
1-2 cup vegetable oil, depending on a size of pot.
Whole wheat flour, a little bit.
- Separate skin from onion. Cut onion into slices. Tear skin into pieces by hands. Pour a little bit of whole wheat flour and sea salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot. Throw (1) into the pot and cook in medium/low heat for 5-7 minutes until it gets lightly browned.
- Remove onion from the pot. Drain excess oil on paper towel.
- Cool the onion oil and skin in a pot. Store the oil with fried onion skin in a tightly sealed container.
|Whole wheat pasta with a flavor of onion oil|